As selling through Amazon we also adopt the same A-Z Guarantee, stated below.
- You must purchase physical goods from a third-party seller or merchant selling on the Amazon.co.uk website (including the Amazon.co.uk Marketplace ).
Timeframe for Claims:
- You must wait 3 calendar days past the maximum estimated delivery date for an order (as indicated in the order details in ‘Your Account’) or 30 days from the order date, whichever is sooner. You can submit a claim up to 90 days after the order date.
- If you have received a materially different item, you must contact the seller within fourteen (14) days of receipt to request return information.
- If your item becomes defective more than 30 days past the dispatch date and it is under warranty, you might also want to consider contacting the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
- Buyers are limited to a lifetime maximum of five claims for purchases from third party sellers on the Amazon.co.uk website. Please note that if a claim is withdrawn, it does not count towards the five claim limit.
Exclusions from coverage:
- The following items are not covered by the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee:
- payments for services,
- digital merchandise, and
- cash equivalent instruments (including retail gift certificates).
- If you paid by credit card, and the issuing bank has initiated a chargeback, you are not eligible for coverage under the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee.
- Only buyers who live in the following countries are covered under the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee for qualified purchases: The United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, the Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United States. (Note: This includes the U.S. protectorates, including Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, APO/FPO, etc.)